Sunday, January 22, 2006

Help! I am addicted to LOST


wow .. totally impressed..

Just finished season one of LOST.. Had it since god knows when.. never even bothered to watch it cuz i was like "Plane crash, jungle?.. totally not me" .. I am a desperate housewives girl, previously a sex and the city addict simply for the shoes..

They don't wear Manolo's on LOST.. so when i saw some of the first episode on showtime while flipping through, i was like NAAAh not for me..

Not only am i completely addicted, I feel the writers have outdone anything else.. even when i started liking it i doubted where they can take the show.. the concept is limited but they just kept surprising me and grabbing my attention..

All LOST fans, im sure you know what i mean.. Season 2 here i come

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lost Season Two is OUT, bittornet search.. Episode one is shocking!

Beyond Q8iya said...

mewho!

I agree with anon, thats how i get my shows, through internet downloads..

Anonymous said...

I see it every wednesday here in the US, lots of things are going to happen plus new characters, i'm not going to spoil it for you but be prepared for the shock of your life :)

Beyond Q8iya said...

reema.. CANT WAIT!

Anonymous said...

WOW !! i know what u mean !! LOST is amazing..
i watch in in London, and season 2 has alot of surprises !!
ill let u wait and see..

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »