Sunday, January 29, 2006

Love and Marriage



I recently read a blog (ss_stallion), that reminded me of the situation i am in at home.. pressure to get married..

Marriage is a big step where you choose a partner to share life with, someone who will be there as your rock and you as theirs throughout life.. someone who you are comfortable with..

that sounds nice but too practical.. Where are the fairytales? I want someone who sweeps me off my feet, someone i fall for and hard and still not freak out about how much he could hurt me.. someone good looking.. someone smart.. funny.. reliable.. honest.. and the list goes on..

but then comes the reality check, these people dont exist...

5 comments:

The Stallion said...

Seems to me that a good thing can be found but keeping it is hard! You either work too hard to keep what's going on and if you don't you are easily seen as being unsatisfactory!

The Stallion said...

Nice one Mewho!

Beyond Q8iya said...

Bumbarak: Mr. and Mrs. Smith ha? :P

Stallion: if both of you love each other.. no hard work necessary.. everything just falls into place..

mewho! i like what you said.. so true i think...

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Sex tape paris hilton naked Spanish speaking email lists Online+dating+with+paris+hilton free paris hilton nude pictures chevrolet truck paintball tournaments Air mattress discounts.com quality air mattresses

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »