Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Political Situation in Kuwait: A tooth ache


The political situation in Kuwait.. reminds me of my childhood.. when my baby teeth were falling out.. Like a bad tooth the situation remains hanging.. everytime you think yalla khala9 gareraw new emir, the tooth refuses to fall out.. and hangs on..

I had my wisdom teeth removed about a year ago.. I was sitting on the dentists chair watching a movie they put on some weird glasses while the dr was cutting stitching removing doing his thing.. while i watched or didnt in the background.. Like now.. we sit trying to live our lives just like i was desperately trying to watch that movie at the dr while wondering what he was doing and the exact details.. and i remained hanging until the very end.. Yes, just like Kuwait now.. with us in the background.. only without the sedatives to keep us calm...