Saturday, February 18, 2006

Me Me Me: i'm pretty :P

Took a bunch of tests.. here goes..

You Are a Flawless Beauty!

When it comes to beauty, you spare no expense - and it shows
You're the kind of woman a man would launch a thousand ships for
It's hard for anyone to beat you in the beauty department
But remember, it's okay to show a flaw or too - you've got plenty to spare


Your Aura is Green

Your Personality: You are a high acheiver who is very competitive. You're bound to reach your goals, no matter how lofty.

You in Love: Picky with high standards, it's hard to find your match. You need a man as driven as you are!

Your Career: You need a high profile, challenging career to satisfy you. Consider finance, sales, or running your own company.

7 comments:

Delicately Realistic said...

Yay!
Im a flawless beauty too
and my aura is blue!

Dr.Lost said...

dont need the test.. i know im hot ;p ... yes and arrogant :)

The Stallion said...

The tests are correct about you!

I didn't take the first test cause I know the site was for women but for some reason I was compelled to take the Aura test and I, just like DR came up with Blue!

K.thekuwaiti said...

I am a purple .. and apparently 'I need a man who sees my vision and adopts it as his own.'

Go figure. :P

Entrepreneur said...

hmmm u guys have too much free time on ure hands

Beyond Q8iya said...

Homer: hahahaha yes girls only!
Delicate: yay!
Dr.: I would have to agree lol if i wanna be polite ;)
Stallion: Thaaaaannnkkkk youuu :)

kthekuwaiti: still straight? hmmm questioning u now k..
entrepreneur: ur mean ;p eheh

Unknown said...

I don't need no test to tell me I'm pretty, oh so pretty :)

Mabrook on being gorgeous and being green. Green is my favorite color.

Until next time,
-Will