Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Men, Woman, Love, and Sex




It’s all right for a perfect stranger to kiss your hand, as long as he’s perfect.
-Mae West


If you never want to see a man again, say, “I love you. I want to marry you. I want to have children”- they leave skid marks.
-Rita Rudner


The more you love someone the more he wants from you and the less you have to give since you’ve already given him your love.
-Nikki Giovanni


If a man prepares dinner for you and the salad contains three or more types of lettuce, he is serious.
-Rita Rudner


A girl can wait for the right man to come along, but in the meantime, that still doesn’t mean she can’t have a wonderful time with all the wrong ones.
-Cher


An intelligent woman, who reads the marriage contract and then goes into it, deserves all the consequences.
-Isadora Duncan


A man in love is incomplete until he is married. Then he’s finished.
-Zsa Zsa Gabor


A man’s kiss is his signature.
-Mae West


Before marriage, a man declares that he would lay his life down for you, after marriage he won’t even lay down his paper to talk to you.
-Helen Rowland


I never liked the men I loved, and I never loved the men I liked.
-Fanny Brice


If you are dating a man who you think might be “Mr. Right,” if he a) got older b) got a new job, c) visited a psychiatrist, you are in for a big surprise. The cocoon-to-butterfly theory only works on cocoons and butterflies.
-Rita Rudner


I love you no matter what you do, but do you have to do so much of it?
-Jean Illsley Clark


I never hated a man enough to give him back his diamonds.
-Zsa Zsa Gabor


Give a man a free hand and he’ll run it all over you.
-Mae West


Boys don’t make passes at female smartasses.
-Letty Cottin Pogrebin


Easy is an adjective used to describe a woman who has the sexual morals of a man.
-Nancy Linn-Desmond


When women go wrong, men go right after them.
-Mae West

29 comments:

The Stallion said...

Again, I have to say, "No Comment!"

K.thekuwaiti said...

If a man prepares dinner for you and the salad contains three or more types of lettuce, he is serious.
-Rita Rudner



There are three or more types of lettuce!?

Baroque said...

lol loved the salad and lettuce quote!
but overall nice taste in quotes ;)

Delicately Realistic said...

Boys don’t make passes at female smartasses.
-Letty Cottin Pogrebin


I totally disagree.

Jelly Belly said...

One of my favorite quotes of all time are from Mae West...she really didn't give a damn what people thought of her and I admire that in a woman ;)

P.S: Love your blog :)

Beyond Q8iya said...

Stallion: :/
K: When u make dinner for your lady .. u will know that there are more.. keep us updated on that one ;)

Charisma: Thank uu :)

DR: really? how come? i find it that men are usually intimidated by the smart asses

Homer:eheh lovin the oscar wilde

Jelly Belly: me too.. Mae West is my idol, im rather blunt myself so i love her.. she had some pretty outrageous things to say but i wanted to keep my blog G-rated :P

P.S. THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU JELLY BELLY (big SMILE)

K.thekuwaiti said...

Salads are not my forte .. However, I can do wonder with a espresso machine.

Entrepreneur said...

i like the mae west ones

Jazz Central said...

"If a man prepares dinner for you and the salad contains three or more types of lettuce, he is serious."
-Rita Rudner


I like this one! Kinda reminds me of what I used to do. Ah well...live goes on...and I go back to my morning coffee :)

Anonymous said...

I think the salad one has got a lot of guys! lol!

I cant make a salad for a women but I can make damn good Machboos Laham/Deyaay! Does that count??!? hehehe

Do women love a man that can cook?

Entrepreneur said...

lol marzouq, you question whether criteria for loving includes cullinary skills?
;)

Anonymous said...

ahh, along came a spider, a personal favorite :)

Delicately Realistic said...

Brains = Sexy
Both ways.
Guys that get intimidated by smart women are not men, theyre babies and are not worth the trouble.

Anonymous said...

Yeah does cooking count as a tool to women's heart cuz I know I can cook! And I know it tastes damn good! lol

A women without brains is probably the most annoying thing in the world... also a guy without a brain is annoying as hell!! I cant stand anyone without a brain let alone a women I wana be with!

I want a smart women cuz then she can add to me the parts that I may have missing and I think thats the best attitude! But I also dont like the know it alls who think they are always right! lol

Sorry for some reason it clicked the anonymous for me when I hit preview so I am posting it again! Just delete the one above me! hehehe

Beyond Q8iya said...

k: starbucks is there for that.. sexiest thing in the world, when a man cooks for a woman..
Entr: Mae likes u too :P

JC: Rub off on K, how sweet..
Marzoug and ENtr: first the girl falls for u for who u are, then u cook for her and she is hooked..

DR: oo sounds good to me..
Marzoug: Np, i deleted, but there is another anonymous who said something about "along came a spider" was that u too?.. Cooking a tool? Hmmm.. no.. first she has to fall for ur other assets.. cooking is just the final touch.. the cherry on top.. plus if u cook for her she will feel extra special..

K.thekuwaiti said...

Cooking .. sexiest? Great!
After 4 years of living alone I know my way around a kitchen. ;)

Unknown said...

Boys don’t make passes at female smartasses.
-Letty Cottin Pogrebin


Unless the man is up for a challenge. Nice quotes though. I liked the lettuce thing, but I can only name 3 types of lettuce :)

Until next time,
-Will

Entrepreneur said...

lettuce types:

iceberg
romaine
lolo rosso
boston
red frisse

yeah i know my lettuce.

Beyond Q8iya said...

K: wat do u know how to cook?
William: welcome to my blog.. :).. im assuming most q80 men arent up for the challenge..

Entr: Must of made some fancy dinners for some interesting ladies i imagine..

Beyond Q8iya said...

xposed: welcome to my blog, we all hate men in our own way.. but love them way more.. ;) how do u get him? contact him and tell him how u feel..

thanks for pointing out that comments were not enabled.. just fixed it

Luckybellybuddha said...

hehe... i feel guilty for being...male. E7na chithi wana madri? :-)

Jacqui said...

Off Topic: You seem to love Jack Vettriano's work don't you?

Beyond Q8iya said...

luckybellybuddha: great name :P and welcome to my blog.. eheh dont feel guilty men are great.. sometimes :P

mewho!: Zsa Zsa i love .. along with Mae West.. and thank you :)

Jacqui: Welcome, i am a big fan of urs Jacqui Jackie :P I do do love his work.. also a big fan of Rene Magritte and Dali..

Jacqui said...

Coool :P

Q8Sultana said...

hey

Zsa Zsa Gabor is originally Hungarian (like me)
just FYI :o)

Anonymous said...

MESSAGE

Anonymous said...

slr camera


cheap digital camera



camera coolpix digital nikon



digital slr camera

Anonymous said...

Here all free
free music video
free mp3 downloads
free people search
play free game
free cell phone
free xxx
free dating site
free

confused girl said...

I never liked the men I loved, and I never loved the men I liked.
-Fanny Brice

loved this one
so true!