Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Shake Shack Burger Secret Sauce recipe

I have a burger lying in my freezer. It has been there for some months (number ommitted for fear of being judged), and I have yet to make it. I eye it every other day, and think of how I can cook it in an unforgettable way. I dread having 50/50 meals, it has to be perfect. I am a perfectionist you see. And today I have finally come across a recipe worthy of my burger, and shall head to sultan after work to buy the perfect bun that will complement my perfect burger.
 
I came across the "Shake Shack" secret burger sauce, courtesy of momofukufor2, for the sauce, which shall complement my burger:
 
 
Shack Sauce from Serious Eats
 
- makes about 3/4 cup sauce -
 

Ingredients
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon ketchup
1 tablespoon yellow mustard
4 slices kosher dill pickle
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon paprika
pinch cayenne pepper

Combine all ingredients in blender until smooth, scraping down sides of blender with rubber spatula as necessary.

Let me know if you try it, would love to get some feedback.

 

1 comment:

Eluded Euphoria said...

well when you try it.. post some pictures! ^^