Sunday, February 05, 2006

i have been tagged !


Stallion tagged me.. :P (have in mind stallion this will change the minute i type it eheh )

Four Jobs I've Had:
  1. Assistant Auditor at Deloitte and Touche Tohamatsu ( not anymore)
  2. Internship in the Treasury Department at a Bank
  3. Internship in an Asset Management Department at a Bank
  4. Designer

Four Movies I can watch Over and Over:

  1. Jerry Maguire
  2. You've Got Mail
  3. When Harry Met Sally
  4. Hope Floats
Four Places I have lived:

  1. Kuwait
  2. Los Angeles, California
  3. United Arab Emirates
  4. Cyprus

Four TV shows I LOVE:

  1. Gilmore Girls
  2. LOST
  3. Desperate Housewives
  4. CSI: NY, Miami

Four Places I've Vacationed:

  1. India
  2. Cannes, France
  3. Milano-Roma-Firenze, Italy
  4. Hawaii

Four of My Favorite Dishes:

  1. Thai style cooked Fish
  2. Sushi
  3. Mu6abag Zbaidi ( Grandma MOM's side)
  4. Mongolian Stir Fry Seafood

Four Sites I visit Daily:

  1. Kuwait Stock Exchange
  2. Email
  3. Safat and my favorite blogs
  4. Entertainment Gossip :P
Four Places I'd rather be right now:

  1. Ah.. New York
  2. walking on a rainy day in london toward a starbucks
  3. sitting on a beach somewhere with someone i love
  4. having coffee with friends (Coffee Bean :P)

Five People i'm tagging: (al7een kilshay 4, laish hatha 5?)

  1. Entrepreneur
  2. Don Veto
  3. Saviour Machine (its petronet girl!)
  4. Caffeneited Kuwaiti ( i think she's cool )
  5. Jelly Belly Nonesense (always has interesting things to say)

-----------------------------------------THE END--------------------------------------------

3 comments:

Entrepreneur said...

replied :P

Beyond Q8iya said...

Thank you..

don_veto said...

Replied too. Over here.