Thursday, March 30, 2006

The Real Thing

"Tell me what we got, tell me it's a lot tell me it's the real thing,"

When in a situation with a person who you know loves you from his every action, but he doesnt say it because he has alot on his plate.. or has had alot for a very long time, because he doesnt know how to adjust to bad changes, and you have been patient all during that time, and have been listening and listening and listening and are getting tired because it is never your turn to be sad or to talk about your bad day because you feel its your duty to stand by him..

how much is too much?


*the real thing reminded me of the old coca cola ads..

9 comments:

K.thekuwaiti said...

Too much is when you feel it is no longer your duty..

The problem is not with itbeing too much; instead of listening you could try talking. People can get ahead of themselves at times, bring it up in a nice way. If subtle hints don't work; be honest and serious.

Real thing or not .. Pepsi still tastes better. ;)

adorra said...

I like coca cola.

Beyond Q8iya said...

K: I like wat u said.. warm and perfect solution..

Diet Coke all the way baby!

Adorra: ME TOO :)

Entrepreneur said...

interesting...

too much is when he doesnt realise the value of the people who have supported him through the "bad times". He should appreciate you, and more importantly, show it.

Love needs to be shown, never assumed

The Stallion said...

I totally agree with K the Kuwaiti even when it comes to the Pepsi! :oP

As for the issue at hand I'd like to add to what K said by saying that if you couldn't vent to that person then you have others who you can come to! Our ears are open and our mouths are shut unless something needs to be said!

Beyond Q8iya said...

wwl: i love wat u said.. i love the feeling that they need me.. cuz i need them too.. thanks i feel better :)

Entr: true.. its not assumed :)

stallion: no comment. you never fail to blow me away with your kindness..thank you :)

Anonymous said...

Well I have to say sometimes I know I talk a bit too much, but the one thing is that I do deal with a lot of problems! And I know I should shutup and listen no matter which person it is! The person talking also has to take the person who is listening into consideration! Think, and talk.. it has to be a two way street!

Anonymous said...

the real thing, had cocaine in it
ahhhhhhh
gimme the real
i want so bad

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Free australian mailing lists email